Friday, November 28, 2008

To You and Yours


Did everyone have a great Thanksgiving? I hope so. I know that I did. It was nice to be with family, have yummy food and think of all we are thankful for. I hope that you aren't sick of this stamp set, yet...because I know I'm not! LOL! As if you couldn't tell! I wandered over to the Card Positioning Systems website the other day and fell in love with this week's sketch. It worked perfectly with the oval overlay I had done on Monday's card. I decided to use the same paper and stamps to work it into the sketch. You can check it out here: http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ For my Christmas cards, I usually mass produce one design, but I have so many that I have made so far, I think everyone will be getting a unique card. Who knows, though, I may come up with a design in the next week or so that will *have to be the one*. I usually send my cards out around the 15th of December. I don't know why, I just do.


Thanks again for all of your sweet comments. It really means alot to me!
Supplies:
Stamps: To you and yours
Paper: Wassail from Basic Grey, PTI white, kraft
Ink: Vintage Photo by Ranger, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Wassail Buttons, Linen Thread, Sewing Machine and Thread, Oval Punch, liquid glue, martha stewart crystal coarse glitter, sponge, riding hood red taffeta ribbon, glue dots

6 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Kelly, this is absolutely lovely! I have really GOT to get started with my Christmas cards. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

this is SO beautiful!! you are ALWAYS posting such lovely things, but lately you are outdoing your own awesome self :D
everything is JUST STUNNING!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a gorgeous scene! I love how you've popped up the oval over the scene-- very pretty! Love your colors here as well!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Thanks, too, for giving your supply recipe...it's an added bonus to enable us...hehe...

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just stunning, I LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love what you are doing with this set and the Wassail paper! Really gorgeous!