Tuesday, November 18, 2008

School Days Mini-Album


My daughter started Kindergarten this year and I wanted to make a mini-album for her that I could showcase photos and keepsakes of her school days. I made this at the beginning of the school year, but hadn't shared it here. I handmade the album myself and used the fantastic "School Days" set from TJ Designs which can be found here: http://www.tweetyjill.com/ I also used papers from "The European Collection" from TJ Designs. I used embellishments from my stash including buttons, ribbon, glitter and lace to complete the cover. I had a lot of fun making this and I can't wait to fill it with memories!

Mr. Brown is on his way to my house delivering all kinds of fun SU! goodies, so stay tuned in the next few days for some fun new designs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, This is adorable. I can just imagine the pictures in it. Your daughter is lucky to have a mother put something together for her like this. Naturegirl

1 click dissertation review said...

This is really a nice and creative idea to place pictures. You are such a creative and lovely mother that your daughter must be proud of. Keep it up!