Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Horn of Plenty



I finally finished the baby blanket last night! My husband and kid's went to the library to check out new books and ended up bringing home a DVD as well. I sat at my sewing machine while they watched the movie and ate popcorn. That is one reason why I love my craft area where it is; I can be there, but doing something else so I don't seem so *stamp crazed*! LOL! I love having my sewing machine right there, too. The quilt is in the washing machine, so I will have to post it when it is dry.




Today's card features some of the new stamps from The Saltbox Studio which can be found here: http://www.amuseartstamps.com/ I used some of my new paper salon paper, too. I love this image and had fun coloring. I didn't even color the bird blue! ****shocker***!!!LOL! Anyway, I have every intention of playing in today's color challenge when I get a minute, but I will probably post that tomorrow!






P.S. I am a copy-cat. I love how Julia S photographs her cards laying down, so I decided to try it! Thanks for the idea, Julia! I Love your stuff!!!!

2 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

I love the black touches-- makes all of the other colors *POP*! Your ribbon placement is so great too!

Looking forward to seeing the blanket!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty...can't wait to see the quilt!!