Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Glad We're Friends



I loved Jen's sketch this week which can be found here: http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ . I don't know how she does it each week! I really wanted to use this "Autumn Vine" DSP from SU!, but I don't have any stamps that *match* necessarlily. I decided that this bird from the "Always" set would work pretty well. I decided to add a little glitter to the bird, which I am now regretting. I guess this is an example where glitter really doesn't make it better! LOL! Shock!!!! I also wanted to thank all of you who left comments on yesterday's post. It is so nice to know that there are people *out there* if you know what I mean. I appreciate every comment that you leave. There are those that are so sweet and leave me comments every day! Thank you!

I also went fabric shopping yesterday to make my baby blanket I was telling you about. I really wanted to find fabric to match the gift ensemble that I made on yesterday's post, but I didn't find exactly what I wanted.

The fabric I chose does, however, match the outfit pretty well. I am almost halft done with the blanket and I will post it when I am done. It is turning out quite cute!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning, and I LOVE the bird with that paper!! The peek of the blanket is super cute...I can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Beautiful card! I just ordered the Parisian dp because of all of the fantastic designs you have been making with it! Can't wait to get it!

Your baby blanket looks as though it will be very sweet! Will be looking forward to seeing the finished project!