Thursday, November 20, 2008

One of a kind Friend


Todays' Ways to Use it Challenge was to incorporate pearls into our designs. I have had these darling self-adhesive pearls in my stash for some time and have only used them once, so I thought today would be the perfect day. I still had all of my supplies out from yesterday's card, so I decided to use them again. This "Parisian Summer" DSP from SU! lends itself for a design using pearls. Can I just tell you how much I love this paper? It is beautiful! Anyway, I used my "One of a Kind' stamp set from SU! that I love as well. I have used it quite a bit since it came out. The thing I love about it, is that it has a matching punch so it is easy to make a lot of flowers in a short amount of time and with minimal effort. I sponged all of the edges for a vintage look. Thanks for fluttering by!


STamps: One of a Kind, Fundamental Phrases

Paper: PTI white, SU! ultrasmooth white, bravo burgundy, Parisian Summer

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Antique Linen by Ranger

Accessories: Boho Blossom punch, foam squares and dimensionals, self-adhesive pearls by Kaiser, Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon, crop-a-dile, ticket and tag punch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card! The colors are so pretty together.

Kristin Moore said...

Just delightful! I love and have that paper, but you are making me with for some pearl embellishments! Gorgeous flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the warm, beautiful colors!

Dawn Easton said...

Another beautiful card! I haven't used that stamp set or punch in ages...thanks for the inspiration!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Loving this paper and what you're doing with it! This card is so pretty, whoever receives it will be so pleased and honored!

Lisa Brown said...

Love this card, Kelly! So beautiful...love the DSP and the pearls!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty! Love those colors.