Thursday, July 21, 2022

The Greetery {You've Been So Kind}

A friend of mine reached out to me a few week ago asking if she could purchase 20 thank you cards; I told her she could simply HAVE the cards. I love layers, so many of the cards in my stash aren't easily mailed so I thought I'd sit down quickly to add a few more to the ones I thought would suit her needs. Since I've been in the middle of the latest PTI release, I felt like creating, but I didn't necessarily feel creat-IVE, if that makes sense! ha ha!

Cue the Print Shop: Spring Mix Stamp + Stencil; the perfect thing to reach for when your creative juices have run dry but you want to make something! The only decisions that need to be made are what color combinations you'd like to use! In fact, you're probably thinking to yourself that you've already seen cards like this from me; so true...this is one of those posts mostly for me!

Because my friend wanted to be able to mail her cards,  the only portion that is popped up with foam is the "You've been so kind" portion of the sentiment. Unfortunately, I lost my Embossing Buddy (anti-static tool) when I made one of my release cards the other day so I fear there is quite a bit of stray white embossing powder on the strips! ugh! Hopefully my little buddy shows up soon and didn't end up in the depths of the bin!

I've said it on more than one occasion and I'll say it again: this stamp/stencil combo is SO ADDICTIVE! I literally want to stop typing and go make another stack of cards! If you're interested in a more in-depth "how to", you may get your questions answered HERE. Thanks for fluttering by!

 

5 comments:

Becky Green said...

SO PRETTY, Kelly! You're a GREAT FRIEND to give your cards away! I LOVE the color combo you chose! AND I AGREE WITH YOU, that this set DOES get you off & running in the creative area!!! A SUPER JOB!!!! ;)<3

Connie said...

Simply lovely, Kelly!
Really love the pink variations!
Looks so cheery!

Vikki H said...

Always enjoy seeing how your mind and hands work! Love stenciling sets too as they help me get card fronts done quickly! Thanks for another inspiration!

Cindy H. said...

Gorgeous, Kelly! I have this set and I'm always inspired by how you use yours. You are such a wonderful and thoughtful friend to give your friend a set of these lovely cards.

INSYNC said...

Dart has many great benefits for developers, as seen in this post. Developers can use it as a compiler or executor to develop robust, fast, and superior apps. Both Google’s products make Flutter and Dart the most dangerous duo. They also support other Google products. Companies and entrepreneurs should hire Flutter developers who are experienced before anyone else. Contact Insync for the premium quality service by the industry expert Flutter Developers in the market.