Friday, July 15, 2022

Reverse Confetti Summer Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti summer release blog hop! I have two cards to share with you today using a few of the darling new products! My first card uses the amazing new Flower Builder Confetti Cuts! If you know me, then you know how much I love flower dies! These are so much fun to use and I love all of the different options you have with just a handful of dies!


I decided to cut enough pieces so I could create the large, full bloom, a half-bloom, and then the smallest half bloom for variation. I used Distress Oxide inks to color all of the flowers, leaves, and centers. I also took some design liberties and created a few smaller flowers using the centers of the flowers for something different.




I die cut the background using the new Deco Cover Panel and then layered up all of the leaves and flowers using foam squares and liquid glue for dimension. I used one of the sentiments from the new Sunny Flower stamp set and anchored it in the middle of the blooms.



Once I had everything arranged on the background how I liked, I added quite a generous sprinkling of glitter to add some sparkle and shine!

The centers of the small flowers have cupped sequins in the centers for additional detail and sparkle. I layered the entire focal panel onto a top-folding A2 card base using the same blue cardstock.

My second card uses the new Sunny Flower stamp set. I wanted something soft and light so I inked the flowers up using blue and pink ink. The flowers are stamped in yellow for something unexpected and different.



I stamped the "friend" portion of the sentiment onto a panel of soft stone cardstock using black ink. I stamped the "thanks" portion onto a strip of white cardstock and I added it over the top of the other sentiment using foam squares.

I covered up the sentiment with a bit of post-it note and then added some black ink splatter.

I added a trio of sequins and some glitter to finish it off! Thanks for fluttering by!



Rachel Alvarado

Andrea Shell

Susan Wymer

Sandhya Iyer

Jenny Colacicco

Lien Leysen

Heather Ruwe

Lisa Henke

Angela Simpson

Cheiron Brandon

Tricia Barber

Amy Kolling

Becky Roberts

Dana Kirby

Joy Baldwin

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Kelly Lunceford

April Antonio

Audrey Tokach

Michelle Short

Amy Tsuruta

Colleen Beamish


2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Kelly, and yes, I caved and purchased the Flower Builder dies after seeing your gorgeous 1st card! :0)

~amy~ said...

Oh kelly, your projects never disappoint, these are GORGEOUS.