Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {Tomorrow will be a better day}

Happy Wednesday, friends! We're halfway done with the week and today I'm sharing some fresh inspiration on the Pinkfresh blog and here as well, using some of the new products from the latest Pinkfresh Studio release! I always like to pull in some of my older favorites, too!

I had created a beautiful green background using the Color Block: Graditating Stripes stamp that I just loved. I DROPPED  a stamp right on top of it and ruined it! Ugh! I was so sad, but pressed forward and created this emboss resist background using the equally lovely Sweet Blooms background. 

One of my favorite new floral stamps from this last release is this large image from the Sending Love and Hugs stamp set. I really love the large size that allowed me to stamp the "Tomorrow will be a better day" sentiment directly on top using black ink!

The heat embossed sentiment pairs perfectly with it and is another Anne of Green Gables reference that I love! Ha ha! Who knew this would be such an "Anne" week? I could use this reassurance after my stamp dropping mistake!

This was such a fun card to make and I think we could all use this reminder! Hugs, my friends, and have a fabulous rest of your week! Thanks for fluttering by!
 

5 comments:

blaze said...

Gorgeous, Kelly!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous layering and color combo! Love these beautiful flowers!

Connie said...

Beautiful card, Kelly! Great colors!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Kelly, this is gorgeous! I love your colors and design SO much. Your sentiment is a favorite, seriously! 😊💖

Pauline T. said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the pink and green color combination. And who doesn’t love an Anne of Green Gables quote? 😊