Monday, August 24, 2020

Flash Sale {You are AMAZING to the core!}




Welcome to this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! As usual, the sale will run from 12 noon today until 12 noon on Wednesday, August 26th! I'm revisiting the darling Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch stamp set which is just perfect for this time of year! I chose to use some different colors for the apples to change things up!
This week's Flash Sale will include:



Dies: Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch this will be for pre-order. The other items in your order will be shipped out and then the dies will arrive in 2-3 weeks.

My kids are headed back to school tomorrow for 2 days each week and 3 days at home for remote learning. These tags will be the perfect addition to the teacher gifts that will be headed out the door. I made THESE a few week's ago for the Flash Sale and these tags will complement them beautifully! I just love the pink and lime apples! I think I'd really enjoy picking apples from an orchard filled with pink and green apples! 
Whenever I use this stamp/die collection, it reminds me of the Anne of Green Gables series with Megan Follows as the actress, when her and Katherine are out picking apples. It's right before she meets Gilbert on the bridge, which is always such a fun part! ha ha!




I couldn't resist adding some coarse crystal glitter to the apples and leaves for some added detail. The Nuvo drops help make the apples look crisp and juicy, don't you think? The sentiment on each of the labels are heat embossed in silver for a fun touch!
The kids were able to pop in for a socially distanced Open House last week, so they got to meet their new teachers. They seemed pleased, which is always nice! I hope the teachers like their Back-to-School gifts. I ended up getting some Apple soap from Bath and Body Works, gum, gourmet popcorn, EOS lip balm, a KIND bar, lotion and a gift card to Amazon so they can get a few things that they need. These tags will be attached to the bow that ties up the cellophane that the baskets will be wrapped in! I'm using the little baskets I bought for May Day which will be just the right size! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Stephanie Clapper said...

You’re going to make the teacher’s day! I had the biggest smile reading your post- before Gilbert! I love your apple tags Kelly, esp the pink ones! Isn’t that one of the best things about stamping, we choose the colors!