Monday, August 10, 2020

Flash Sale {Just for You}

It's Monday and that means it's time for another Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! School is on its way, one way or another! I know that each state/county is doing things a little bit differently this year. For us, the kids will be going to school 2 days a week, and home for 3 days doing remote learning! I always like to give the teachers a "Back-to-School" gift and this year they will be getting these gift card holders with a gift card so they can get the things that will be most useful to them. I normally give them Clorox/Lysol wipes, but that is something that I haven't seen or been able to acquire for MONTHS!  Crazy times! Anyway, I seem to have gone off on a tangent....back to the sale! LOL!
The Flash Sale will begin today at 12 noon EDT and run through Wednesday, August 12 at 12 noon EDT. The sale will include:'

I made three gift card holders in total, one for each of my boys' teachers. After I had them made, I remembered that there is a set of team teachers that my 1st grader could get! Fingers crossed that doesn't happen! ha ha! These gift card holders are some of my favorite to make because they work up so fast and they are so fun to put together!

I chose three different colors of the Bitty Big pattern paper for the pencils. I love this fresh color combination for teacher projects! The "for you" sentiments are die cut twice and glued together and then I added a layer of Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the top for some shine!

The Just For You sentiment is heat embossed in gold and added in between the for/you. I added the stamped/die cut flowers using foam squares for dimension.

I love using specialty gold or silver paper for the piece that is by the eraser. It really gives the project some realism and extra detail.

I added a white Nuvo drop to the center of each of the flowers. The stamp set has a solid circle image for the centers, but I really like how the drops look!

These will be perfect to give to the teachers on the first day of school and they can get some things that they will need. I bought some glue sticks and plan on getting some Kleenex, hand sanitizer, etc. to add to the gifts! It's always one of my favorite gifts to put together! Thanks for fluttering by!
 

4 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

You’re one of THE most thoughtful people I know and your teacher gift cards turned out so pretty! I know they will appreciate them very much! 😊💖

Lisa said...

These are so very pretty! How do you get your photos so bold and vibrant?

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! I start with good natural, indirect light and then brighten the photos if they need it! Hope that helps!❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you, Stephanie! You're so kind!