Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti Blog Hop {Fall is in the air}

No photo description available.
Hello! Welcome to this month's Reverse Confetti Blog Hop! This month we are just creating from the heart and I'm sure the team will not disappoint! Make sure you head to each of their blogs to see what fabulous inspiration they have come up with!
This little bear has been feeling a little neglected, so I decided to create a fun autumn card using this little cutie as the main focus paired with the new With a Thankful Heart stamp set.
I made two cards for today's hop; I get in this habit of just stamping multiples and that makes it easy to make more than one design! I stamped the bear and mug from the Big Bear stamp set and the pumpkins and flowers from the With a Thankful Heart stamp set . I colored both of the pumpkins that I stamped, but only ended up liking the white one. I just don't have the right orange markers to make a pumpkin of this size look good! The white one on the other hand, is super easy! LOL!

Once I had everything colored, I used the Big Bear Confetti Cuts and the With a Thankful Heart Confetti Cuts to die cut everything. I set those aside and got to work on the rest of the design elements that I included in my cards!

The background is inkblended using Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink....which seems to my go-to combo lately. I also cut two panels of the green pattern paper which is from the new This & That 6 by 6 pattern paper pad to adhere across the center of the blended panels. I love the way the blue and green look together! I also added some white polka dots using a white gel pen for some added whimsy.

I used the Stitched Notes Frames Confetti Cuts to create the frame on the pumpkin card and the note and frame portion on the other card. I also added the "fall is in the air" sentiment, which is from the Fall Foliage stamp set, stamped in black for contrast.


I used foam squares to add all of the die cut pieces for dimension! I also added a few sparkling clear sequins here and there for some shine. I also added some Crystal Glaze to the mugs and bears' noses AFTER I photographed these! I don't know how I forgot I wanted to do that! It just adds a fun, extra touch to the design! Thanks for fluttering by!

6 comments:

Cindy H. said...

This is such a sweet card! I absolutely love the color combo and your gorgeous coloring!

~amy~ said...

These are darling...love the color palette too!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love your lovely flowers all around the images!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Amy! You're so sweet!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Cindy!