Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio {Hold on to your Hope}

Hi friends! I'm over on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog today sharing these two cards of happiness and hope! I've been creating so many seasonal cards recently, it felt good to switch gears to create these using the Folk Hummingbird Stamp Set. I hadn't had a chance to use it yet and I can tell I will be using it often!

I've been on a dry embossing kick so I decided to use it on today's cards as well.I used the Folklore Die to dry emboss the two panels and then spritzed them with Shimmer Spray. I set them aside to dry and stamped and colored the images that I would be using. I die cut them using the coordinating Folk Hummingbird Die Collection and set them aside.

I die cut two of the Essentials: Inverted Stitched Scallop circles and one of the large circle so that I could stamp this beautiful sentiment from the No One Compares to You stamp set. I did some inkblending around the perimeter using the new Ocean Breeze ink pad for a hint of soft color.


 I also added some white details to the colored images using a white gel pen. It is a simple way to add some extra interest to your images.

I adhered everything to the dry embossed panels using foam squares. The panels are adhered to A2 top folding card bases using additional foam squares for added dimension.

This sentiment is from the Folk Hummingbird stamp set and is stamped in black and adhered underneath the circle. I added a trio of Essentials Jewel Mix to each card using liquid glue for extra sparkle and shine!

I added some ink splatter here and there for some added interest. I had so much fun creating these two designs! Thanks for fluttering by!

10 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

Your work is always so stunning! You inspire me every time.

Helen said...

Just gorgeous, Kelly!

jan metcalf said...

How did you color your beautiful stamped images Kelly? Gorgeous!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Jan! I colored them with Copic markers

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Helen!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you so much, Vicki!

AnneC said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly, I hope everything is well with you. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, your colors and design are amazing. And Awesome! Seriously! I left a message on your Layton’s Legacy post, (I’m sorry it’s late) but it touched me so much that I’m still thinking about it. You are such a beautiful soul Kelly. Your work on every card and project leaves me feeling happy and inspired, because you’re not only an exceptional artist but your blog is a joy to read. I know I’m probably repeating myself but it’s worth saying more than once. Thank you very much for for your generosity, your kindness and your beautiful heart. 😊💖

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Lunceford said...

You are seriously so sweet! Thank you so much!