Thursday, August 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop {Ray of Sunshine}

The month is just flying by; today is the 8th and that means it is time for the Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop! There's a full line up of amazing designers,so you'll want to make sure you get a chance to see what they have created! I'm sure you won't be disappointed! 
Reverse Confetti Blog
Marge Yoon

For today's hop, I've created 3 identical (only 2 shown) treat holder/ gift card holders. My kids start school on the 20th, so I put together gift sacks filled with classroom supplies. These were inspired by the gift sacks and will be added to gifts! I really love this sentiment, which is from the So Many Sentiments; it is perfect to give to the teachers; especially since I don't even know who 2 out of the 3 are. My cutie Kindergartener got the same teacher that my last 2 boys have had, so she knows me pretty well.
Each of the 3 holders uses the Scalloped Bag and Tags Creator Confetti Cuts. Each one is die cut from Baby Blue cardstock and uses two panels. I scored each one at the bottom at 1 inch and then folded them and adhered them together using ScorTape. Once that was done I added the Stitched Squares Confetti Cuts using foam squares.
I stamped the butterflies, which are from the new Butterfly Blossoms stamp set, in black and then colored them with an assortment of alcohol markers. Once they were all colored, I die cut them using the coordinating Butterfly Blossoms Confetti Cuts and added them to the die cut squares using foam squares.
The sentiment is heat embossed in white onto a black strip of cardstock. I notched the ends with my scissors and added them to the bottom of the squares. I added some white Nuvo drops here and there for some added detail. One of my favorite ways to close the tops of these holders is to use clips. I bought these in bulk at Hobby Lobby.
These will be perfect to add a small treat and a gift card attached to the inside. I had a lot of fun putting these together and now, I am officially ready for school to start! Thanks for fluttering by!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are absolutely wonderful Kelly! I love all your pretty details.

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!! What gorgeous treat holders!! I love the blue and yellow color scheme and that sentiment is the sweetest!

Scrapthat said...

Oh so very beautiful! TFS

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is gorgeous!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Esther! You're so sweet!

Ericka Strange said...

These are so gorgeous! Love the butterfly and the way you colored it!

Kristen Snoozy said...

Kelly these are gorgeous! Love all of the colors you chose, they look so elegant