Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Pinkfresh Studios {Tags for gift giving}

I'm so excited to be sharing my second post for Pinkfresh Studios with you today! I've got a post over on their Blog as well, but I'll share the details here as well! For me, card making and gift giving go hand in hand, so it's always nice to have some tags on hand for those last minute or unexpected gifts!

I'm sharing 2 sets of  2 tags with you today. This first set uses the Essentials: Classic tags with fillable elements which I die cut from the beautiful Just a Little Lovely 6 by 6 paper pad

Once the die cutting was done, I used the Just a Little Lovely embellishment bundle to decorate each of the tags. I'm in love with these acetate floral clusters. I added them to the tags using strategically place foam squares.
The second set of tags uses the amazing Essentials: Braided Tag die. The thing that I love about these dies is that you can add or omit the tiny details. For these tags, I used the braided portion, but omitted the small dots.


I used the embellishment bundle on these tags as well. These cute stickers really add quick detail to any card or project!

These tags could easily be added to a card for a quick focal point!


I can't wait to add these to a gift! Thanks for fluttering by!

6 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! Gosh, what a GORGEOUS post! And I’m fluttering by to say CONGRATULATIONS for being on the 1st Greetery Inspiration team! I’m so excited for you and I can hardly wait to see your beautiful creations with Betsy’s designs. I’m doing a happy dance! 😊

Debbie said...

Beautiful, beautiful. Like Stephanie, I too am doing a happy dance!! I was so excited to see your face on the Greetery Inspiration Team. I can only imagine the lovely creations combining your talent and Betsy's designs. I am already getting the wallet ready!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you so much, Stephanie ! I'm super excited!❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you so much!

Conniecrafter said...

they are beautiful

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi again, It’s me! I just had to stop by and leave a follow up comment. Kelly, you are one of my very favorite (capital V) designers. I felt badly that I wasn’t stopping by your blog as much as I used to. As noted in one of the old Papertrey announcements, seasons do change. Not just the weather, of course, but for crafting. Today there are so many more stamping companies to choose from but The Greetery was an easy choice for me, personally. But, I sure missed you. I can’t wait for the August release with the new team & I’m thrilled you’re a part of it! 😊