Thursday, August 8, 2019

Papertrey Ink Throwback Thursday {Stitched with Love}

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that it is already Thursday, but since it is {LOL!}, that means it is my turn for this week's Papertrey Ink Throwback Thursday! My love for papercrafting and sewing go hand in hand so when I get the chance to combine the two...I am in heaven! I adore when the stamps and papers coordinate so perfectly with my fabric choices; like they did today!

It's been a while since I've sewn some handmade baby items, so it felt really good to switch gears and get some sewing done. A gal in my neighborhood just had a baby girl so I got to work whipping up a few of my favorite baby gifts. You can see some past projects that I have made HERE. As you can see, the Stitched with Love stamp set was the perfect choice to complement these fabrics and the "handmade" vibe I like to add to these projects. This stamp set is selling for $5 which is a steal of a deal for the amount of images that you get!

I paired the stamping with the always-adorable Nostalgic Notions Pattern Paper collection which is the perfect companion for these images. This paper is on sale for $2!!! I need to get more because it is so cute! I created the card so quickly by using one of the printed panels! While this isn't a "baby" card, it goes so perfectly with the gift ensemble,  don't think the mom will care!
I used the Scalloped Tags Die collection , which are back in stock, to layer up all of the stamped images. The sentiment is heat embossed in white onto Pure Poppy cardstock.

I was thrilled to find a flower shaped Aqua Mist button that fit perfectly on top of the stamped flower. I attached it with a glue dot for security! 

I used the Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles and the Nesting Basics: Circles die collection to die cut the stamped circle pieces.
I also made a quilt, which I wrapped before I photographed it! ugh! I am so upset! Maybe I'll ask the mom if I can take a photo later! LOL! It didn't match the ensemble so I kept it separate, but it turned out so cute! I had so much fun on this project and I hope to do more sewing on a regular basis! Thanks for fluttering by!



2 comments:

jan metcalf said...

The new mother will love these adorable creations!

Stampin with Liz Design said...

These are some amazing projects!! Wow, let the autumn start, love each and every one! xx Linda