Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {It's your day...Celebrate!!}


Hello! I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog today sharing this fun birthday card! I don't use pattern paper as much as I used to, but I love how well all of the different patterns work together to create this fun and festive birthday design!


You can read all about how I made my card over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog, but I do want to share a few tid bits here. I used the Oh So Fun stamp set combined with the Sketchy Alphabet.


I added a few Rose Quartz buttons for some added detail.

Something I like to do is add Crystal Glaze over the top of bubbly or open alphabet stamps to create the illusion of an epoxy sticker. The best part of doing this with stamps is that you never run out and you ALWAYS have the letters you need! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do excellent work with pink. I am so envious. Such a cute idea.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love these pastel hues.