Monday, April 16, 2018

SugarPea Designs Release Day 1 -The world needs Amore you!

***If you're looking for my Reverse Confetti SFYTT post, please scroll down****
Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the SugarPea Designs release! I am head over heels in love with so many of the new products being released and showcased this week! Today we are sharing Sneak Peeks of the new sets called Oh La La, Parisian Holiday and the fabulous Postage Stamp SugarCuts
I combined the new Postage SugarCuts and Parisian Holiday for my card today! I went for a traditional Blue, White, and Red color combination in honor of the French Flag! You will MOST DEFINITELY want to head to the rest of the DT blogs for lots of inspiration! I love how we all think so differently and sometimes so similarly! It is so fun!


I colored the sweet French girl, the Yorkie, and her little luggage piece using Copic markers. I am in LOVE with the style of each sentiment! So, so cute! You can find the coordinating die cuts HERE

I did some ink blending behind the die cut heart to add some warmth. I just love how the heart helps bring in the "amore" theme a little better, too!

I also paired these new products with the previously released, but ALWAYS useful, Card Front Element Builder

Thanks for fluttering by!

29 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Loving this card, all the colour combination, very very French chic ! I have really fallen in love with those little ladies and can't wait to try some ideas with them x

Silvia Galloni said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

~amy~ said...

Kelly, this is perfect.

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly, bonjour!!! Your little girl is tres magnifique!!!
=]

Sue D said...

Cute card design with the postage stamp, heart and adorable girl and dog.

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card :)

sharon g said...

Oh, how I love the doggy in his little outfit. This card is just adorable!!

Andre M. said...

Your card beautifully showcases these new products. Love the colours you chose for the images.

Iris said...

Such a cute card. Love the bold colors and the little girl and her dog.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness of your card! Simply adorable!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute and cool card designs with the angled panel!

Cynthia Cole said...

Love how you created this card and offset the coverplate die! Your coloring is wonderful too!

Michele Baird said...

Simply Lovely

Debbie Rumpza said...

I love this card! The colors and the dies ... so great together.

Robin P said...

I love,love this card. The red and black combo is striking.

Viki Banaszak said...

What a great card! I love the colors that you used. So cute.

Unknown said...

She is soo pretty. Great card

Patti H. said...

A super cute card! Love it!

Kelsey Thomas said...

So cute!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such an adorable card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your cards are just awesome!!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is super cute. Love the colors.

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet card.

Lagene said...

Awesome creation, loving the new products!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

What a sweet little duo !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Dana M said...

What a darling card! Your coloring is absolutely amazing.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE THE COLORING!!!! This is soooo cute

Sue Smith said...


What a darling card. The puppy with her cute little coat on to make her master. :) So fun. TFS