Friday, April 20, 2018

SugarPea Designs Release Day 5-Sending Sunshine

Well, it's Friday and that means that it is the end of the sneak peeks for the SugarPea Designs new release! Today the team is sharing our projects made with a few new goodies, including the "Sweet Incentive" for this release. 
Head to each of the designer's blogs for some fabulous eye candy and tremendous inspiration! I just love seeing how we all use the new products! There's always something for everyone, not matter your style!


I couldn't get enough of these bunnies that were shared yesterday and I also took the opportunity to use the new Eyelet Coverplate. I can tell this will be a new go-to for many designs.

I thought these bunnies looked so sweet hovering above the new Sending Sentiments.

To begin the sentiment piece, I die cut a rectangle using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles. I heat embossed the "sending" portion in gold and then stamped the sunshine in black for some contrast.

The bunnies are colored using Copic markers. The pink eyelet portion is adhered to a white A2 card base.

I added some pink Nuvo drops to the center of each cut out eyelet flower for some added detail.
For my second card, I used the "Sweet Incentive" for this release called Wagon Wishes

I used the red heart that was from my card on Monday...it was just lying there and I thought it would make this wagon of blooms pop and I was right! 


I colored the flowers using quite an assortment of Copic markers to create a colorful display.

The eyelet coverplate is adhered to a black A2 cardbase and I just love how it looks peeking through.

The sentiment is heat embossed using white powder. A few sequins finish it off! I hope you've enjoyed this week and all of the fabulous new products! Thanks for fluttering by!


22 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, both of your cards are so very sweet!

JoAnn said...

Both cads are very pretty. I just love those adorable bunnies.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Such beautiful cards, I adore those bunnies, I'm going to need to buy those and the eyelid die, your second card is gorgeous combining heart and flowers x

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such cute little bunnies!

Robin P said...

Your cards are simply amazing. Those bunnies are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kelly, you did it again! You used pink and it is adorable! My favorite card by far. So sweeeet!! So wish I could use pink better. It always looks so cute when you do. And those bunnies are darling. Love the flowers in the wagon but the bunnies take the day!

Jean said...

Lovely cards. That background is wonderful

Cynthia Cole said...

Both cards are so cute, love that wagon stamp!

Sue D said...

Sweet cards with this cover plate. Love the cute bunnies and the wagon of flowers.

Larisa Hohman said...

beautiful cards! I love that black and white eyelet background.

sharon g said...

That die is my all time favorite. It can look so different depending on the color you use behind it. I love your idea of using black!!

Joanie said...

Great design with the wagon and sentiment. I love the floweers in the wagon

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic cards! I love your second card!

Sue Smith said...

WOW !! Terrific cards. I really like the black background with the white die cut on top. The wagon is wonderful too. The bunnies are so darn cute and I love how you created that card.

Patt H. said...

Both cards are adorable! Love those bunnies & that background is totally awesome!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Both of these are PHENOMENAL! I love your coloring!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love how you used this eyelet cover plate. Wonderful designs and really love these cute bunny images.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oh my! The cutest little bunnies ever and I adore the wagon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

These are really sweet!! So striking 😍

Billie A said...

Beautiful cards. I am loving those cute bunnies. The background die is awesome.

Lagene said...

Awesome cards, I especially love the sweet pink bunny card!

luvhymns said...

Bunnies just yell CUTE~