Thursday, April 26, 2018

Summer Nights and City Lights!

Welcome! Today I'm over on the SugarPea Designs Blog sharing this fun, pastel card! If you'd like to find out how I made it, you can read all about it over there.

I will share a few details about the new products that I used. I am head over heels in love with the new Postage Stamp die collection. It will be well-loved by me!

I also couldn't resist using the new Londonscape die paired with Chic Wishes.

I just love how the ink blending creates such a pretty skyline! 

Thanks for fluttering by!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

y colors and another great pick use! Wish I could do that.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Magical indeed!

Debbie said...

So, so pretty!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Debbie! I appreciate your sweet comment!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Denise! I appreciate you stopping by today and thank you for the sweet comment!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! You are always so sweet and leave me such kind comments! You always brighten my day!😊❤😊❤

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! Such a pretty card! What a perfect idea to add the heart to your blended background and magical skyline. I really love this. (Thx for all your help too). :)