Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti March release blog hop!! I've got two springtime cards to share with you today using some of the CUTEST products from the release!




Up first is a fun hello, spring card using the new Egg-stra Cover Panel and a few other fun stamp sets from the new release. I die cut the Cover Panel from white cardstock and then again from Aqua cardstock. I used an assortment of Distress Oxide inks to color the eggs that were die cut from white cardstock. I then used my old SU! color spritzing tool to add the speckles. I think they turned out looking almost exactly like the yummy chocolate Cadbury eggs! 

I adhered the Aqua Cover Panel to a top folding A2 cardbase using foam squares. Once that was done, I popped the colored eggs back into place using small foam squares. I added a 2 inch panel of pattern paper from the Pattern Play 6 by 6 paper pad using additional foam squares for dimension. I made some paper "grass" by cutting super thin strips of green cardstock and then spritzed them with water and crumpled them up. Once they were dry, I added them over the top of the pattern paper using a strip of ScorTape. The sentiment, which is from the new Springtime Sentiments, is heat embossed in white and then wrapped around the grass. I added the two cute bunnies from the Better With Friends stamp set to finish off this spring card!

My second card uses the new Sending Smiles stamp set for this playful floral card. I die cut three flowers, three leaf clusters, and three flower centers and stamped them using spring-y colors. I used the new freebie set called Dot to Dot to add a few stamped details in both the bottom left corner and the upper right corner for some visual movement.

I added the "sending smiles" sentiment panel and a few black ink splatters.

I hope you've enjoyed today's hop! Thanks for fluttering by!

Reverse Confetti


 

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

kelly, these are both so wonderful!

Dfrank said...

Kelly, your cards are always amazing! So talented!

Carol said...

The little bunny in the hourglass is so stinkin' sweet! The crocuses are gorgeous! Love the little nest for the curio. AHHHHH!!!!! So cute!