Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Papertrey Ink Flash Sale {Sincerest Thanks}

It's the beginning of the week and that means there is a new Papertrey Ink Flash Sale! I used the pretty Enchanting Roses stamp set for today's card! One of the reasons why I like this particular stamp set is the ease of use! You have a cluster of three different sized roses with multiple colors in a snap! The leaves come in two sizes that allow you to create realistic looking floral clusters.


I die cut the cluster and a bunch of leaves so that I would have enough to tuck here and there until I liked the arrangement. In the end, I used 3 small leaves and 4 large leaves.

These roses lend themselves well to a vintage design, so I chose to add some Berry Sorbet ink around the edges of a panel of Bitty Big: Pale Peony pattern paper. I added the Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frame over the top of the pattern paper for contrast and to enhance the vintage feeling.

I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Just Sentiments: Appreciation stamp set, directly onto the striped panel using black ink.

I layered the flower cluster and leaves over the top of the middle size of the Delicate Doilies. I positioned the flowers so that just a little bit of the doily would poke out for a hint of detail.

I added some glitter and sequins for some sparkle and then some white paint splatter as well. My paint brush had some residual purple paint from a previous project (woops), but it made a really pretty color paint so I went with it and I really like how it turned out! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: