Thursday, March 24, 2022

Papertrey Ink March Release Countdown Day 4

It's the 4th and final day of the Papertrey Ink March release countdown! I have two cards to share with you today; up first is this floral card featuring a new suite of products called Dahlias. I used the new Dahlia stencils to create the background (I actually didn't use the stamps or dies). I chose to accent the beautiful soft stenciling by adding some of the Into the Blooms: Dahlia blooms and leaves.

I absolutely adore the way the life-like flowers looks with the stenciled ones in the background. 

The softness of the stenciled flowers allowed me the perfect spot to place the sentiment, which is from the new Just Sentiments: Quoted. I stamped it in black so it would pop against the purple.

Once the focal panel was complete, I added it to an A2 panel of Bitty Big: Aqua Mist pattern paper. The entire piece is adhered to an A2 card base.

I couldn't resist creating another stenciled background and I also couldn't help making this new Feathered Friends 21 Die bird look like the cutie from yesterday. Using the die cut pieces made it a little bit trickier, but I think he/she turned out pretty good.

I had a few leftover stamped pieces from my Posies and Sprigs card, so they turned out to be the perfect thing for this bird to rest/perch on.

Thanks for joining me for the countdown! Everything will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10 PM ET. I have a bonus card to share with you tomorrow using some of my new favorites! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Just loving this newest member of the flock - gorgeous cards, Kelly!
=]

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. I love the Dahlias card and that bird is so cute. TFS

Cindy H. said...

Both are such lovely cards, Kelly! My favorite is the first one with all those gorgeous flowers.

Becky Green said...

I'm with your, Kelly!!! LOOOVE that Dahlia Stencil in the background on BOTH of your cards!!! Yes, BOTH cards are BEAUTIFUL, BUUUT, your first card is TOTALLY STUNNING! ;)<3

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much 😊

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much 😊