Thursday, December 31, 2020

The Greetery End of the Year Sale {Let's Celebrate You!}


Hello and welcome, friends! 2020 is on its way OUT and The Greetery is celebrating with a fabulous End of the Year Sale! I've created a few new birthday cards using two of the featured stamp/die sets, but before I get into the details of those, I will explain the sale! The sale starts NOW and will run until Saturday at 11:59 PM ET.

All of the item sale can be found HEREWe have three different bundle deals that will be 50% off (the items from the bundles are 25% off if purchased individually):

    • Pinwheel Party 3 pc Bundle (Pinwheel party stamps, die, and stencil) - reg price = $48, on sale for $24
    • Destination 5 pc Bundle (Destination stamp + die, Destination Summer stamp + die, Destination Map Stencils) - reg price = $83, on sale for $41.50
    • Just Peachy 4 pc Bundle (Print Shop Peachy Keen stamp + stencil, Print Shop Peach Keen die, Just Peachy Sentiment stamp set, Just Peachy Sentiments die) - reg price = $66, on sale for $33
The following stamps and dies will be 25% off:
All Blessings Flow stamp
All Blessings Flow die
Destination Summer stamp
Destination Summer die 
Destination stamp
Destination die 
Destination Rectangle Map die
Destination Waterfront Map die
Destination Round Map die
Destination Map stencils 
Square Dance  die
Sprinkled with Kindness stamp
Sprinkled with Kindness die
Mimosa Musings stamp
Mimosa Musings die
Pitcher-esque stamp
Pitcher-esque die
Birthday Blooms stamp
Birthday Blooms die
Blessed Blooms stamp
Blessed Blooms die
Print Shop Fresh Floral stamp
Print Shop Fresh Floral die
Bittersweet Bouquet stamp
Bittersweet Bouquet die
Sentiment Suite Basics die
Caring Cross stamp + stencil
Caring Cross die
Create a Crate die
Comforting Commands stamp
Comforting Commands die
Petite Eucalyptus s+c combo
Easter Jubilee kit
Sketchbook Roses stamp
Sketchbook Roses die
Silver Lining die
Think Happy s+c combo
Print Shop: Peachy Keen stamp + stencil
Print Shop: Peach Keen die
Just Peachy Sentiments stamp set
Just Peachy Sentiments die
Pinwheel Party stencil
Pinwheel Party die
Pinwheel Party stamp 


I used both the Print Shop: Fresh Floral Stamp set and Birthday Blooms stamp set, which are part of the sale, to create these two cards. I used additional stamps/dies that are NOT part of the sale, but I will link them anyway in case you are interested.

To begin, I die cut four each of ALL the pieces included in the Print Shop: Fresh Floral die collection and then used my mini MISTI to get them all inked up. Once they were all done, I set them aside to work on the focal panel.

I used the smallest of the Postal Frames Dies to die cut the focal panel. I stamped the postal circles and leaf portion using the Pretty Postmarks Stamp Set in the upper right corner. I love adding these sweet postal images to many of my designs, and I just love how these turned out.

I had some leftover die cut/stamped sentiments from the Birthday Blooms stamp set, so I pulled those out and put them to good use on these two birthday designs. I stamped the other portion of the sentiments directly onto the focal panel using my mini MISTI.


Once that was done, I had fun arranging the foliage and flowers here and there, securing them with foam squares. My colors were inspired by the sweater I was wearing, and then I added in some rich, regal tones to accent the pinks! All of the inks are from Pinkfresh Studio with the exception of Simply Chartreuse from Papertrey Ink that I used on the main portion of foliage. The pink flowers use Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose and Raspberry Bliss ink. The purple flowers are made with Soft Lilac, Candy Violet, and Regal Kiss. I accented the Simply Chartreuse leaves with Olive ink from Pinkfresh Studio.

I stamped two 4 by 5 1/4 inch Kraft panels using the Windowpane Plaid Background Stamp and then added them to the top folding A2 Kraft card bases using foam squares for dimension. The focal panels are also attached using additional foam squares.

A few sparkling clear sequins here and there finish off these simple, floral birthday designs!

I will also include some of my favorite projects using some of the other sale sets! Thanks for fluttering by!
Mimosa Musings and Blessed Blooms
All Blessings Flow
Create-a-Crate die
Just Peachy Collection
Sprinkled With Kindness
Destination products
Pinwheel Party products
Easter Jubilee

Sketchbook Roses


8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love them all, especially the first two. The colors are lovely on the kraft background. Thanks for the inspiration. I just placed an order from The Greetery. :)

Becky Green said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kelly! JUST placed my order! LOVE ALLLL of your cards!!! HUGS! ;)<3

Debbie Br said...

Beautiful cards, I have had this set, but haven’t used it yet. Would you mind sharing the colors you used for the pink and purple flowers ��! And I gues the greenery too, lol! TFS

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Debbie! I edited my post to include all of the ink colors!๐Ÿ‘ I had planned on doing it since I usually get asked, but forgot to!๐Ÿ™ˆ

Kelly Lunceford said...

Happy New Year, Becky! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kindness and support!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Jo Ann! You're a dear!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Yowza- what a wonderful array of beautiful cards! I’ve missed stopping by, that’s for sure. We’ve had so many family members come down with COVID, I’m afraid to answer my phone. I know I join many others in the same place but it’s unsettling for sure. That’s what makes crafting even more meaningful, in many ways. Thanks for sharing your awesome selection of Greetery cards‼️๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much Stephanie and stay SAFE! Big hugs!