Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {A Little Something to Brighten Your Day}

Hello and welcome friends! I've veered away from holiday crafting to share this bright and cheery card! I'm sharing it on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today and thought I'd share it here as well! I've had a nice, (not relaxing, but nice) Thanksgiving weekend! The "halls have been decked" and things are quite festive around here! ha ha! That being said, I'm ready to get back to crafting and sharing with you all!
This card was created using products from the the two latest releases using some of my new favorites! To begin, I die cut the GORGEOUS Essentials: Slim Stitches die and added some Marigold and Clementine ink around the edges. (side note...everything for this card was die cut from white cardstock and then colored with blender brushes and ink pads)

I've been dying to try doing the "stencil only" technique with the fabulous Floral Notes Stencils like I've seen a few of the other designers do. I love how soft and pretty it looks with these beautiful flowers. I used the Floral Notes die and then added color using the stencils. I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Floral Notes stamp set, directly over the stenciled piece.

Once that was done, I added everything to the stitched background panel, starting with the Essentials: Slim Stitched Scallop Rectangles that has Clementine ink around the edges. Next, I added the pure white Diagonal Stitched Circle over the top of that and the final piece is the stenciled flowers.

The entire focal panel is added to a slimline card base using ScorTape. I added some ink splatter and a few Essentials: Jewels to finish off this cheery design! I had so much fun putting this together (I actually made 2) ! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

10 comments:

F said...

Your card just makes me happy! Thanks for the smile today! Sooo beautiful!

Becky Green said...

Kelly, YOU are THE ONE who has gotten me to take a closer look at PinkFresh Studios! HOW ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS!!! Where is this company based? SUCH BEAUTIFUL FLORALS & INTERESTING DIES!!!! AND YOU have created SUCH GORGEOUS CARDS with them!!! I ALWAYS make sure I come to see your PinkFresh Posts! ;)<3

blaze said...

Oh, this gorgeous card is just what I needed on this gloomy, dreary day! It really brightened my spirits!

Patt H. said...

What a gorgeous card, Kelly, & just what's needed on this windy, cold & gloomy day here! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you so much, Becky! You're so sweet! They really do have beautiful products. They are a Texas based company!πŸ‘

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww....I'm so glad!πŸ’•

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! Glad it brightened your day!πŸ’•

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my gorgeous, your dies make a terrific background and the shading on the flowers is beautiful!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Only a week late but hey- never too late to comment on your Beautiful card! The Essential stitches adds so much texture and your ink blending really makes the background stand out. One of the many things I love about your work is the broad range of colors you use. I think you cover the rainbow and then some. Such a beautiful design! 😊☀️