Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {Skiing By to Say Hi}

Hello friends! I hope you're having a great start to your week! Today is my official "addressing Christmas cards day"! I don't know how long it's been since I dedicated the 15th to be THE day, but it just seems like a good time! That being said, my Brother-in-Law works for the Postal Service and he said things are CRAZY this year, but would we really expect anything less? LOL! I guess if my cards don't arrive in time, so be it!

Maybe I'll have to put on a pair of skis and deliver my cards! ha ha! I'm sharing this sweet little winter scene card over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today and here as well! I used the fabulous new Cloud Builder Stencil to help set the scene for these skiing critters! I've been dreaming of these stitched mountains using the Skiing By die set and it was fun to bring them to life!

I added a few snowflakes to the scene as well as the word hi that are die cut using the Heather Lowercase die set. The skiers and sentiment are from the super sweet Skiing By stamp set and are stamped simply with a hint of color to accent! I had so much fun putting this together! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly I'm very pleased to see you use this set today! I received it for Christmas from a sweet friend!
I LOVE the mountains - and especially that they are stitched with that wonderful coverplate I've been wanting ... seriously think I might be Secret Santa-ing myself!
=]

Connie said...

An adorable card, Kelly!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Michele! I appreciate your sweet comment and for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Connie! You're so sweet!

Stephanie Clapper said...

If I was on your Christmas card list, I wouldn’t care if it was belated or not. Each one is beautiful and something special to look forward to. I love your mountain scene and your skier ‘dropping’ by to say hi gave me a big smile! 😊❄️

Kelly Lunceford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much Stephanie! You NEED to be on my list! Send me your address and I'll get it added! You are so sweet and ALWAYS so kind! Merry Christmas!