Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio {Celebrate}

Hello friends! I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve and New Year's Day! We took things easy, but my mom brought some fireworks for New Year's Eve, which was fun, and something we could do socially distanced! It was nice to get some fresh, crisp air and ring in the new year! How about you? Any fun plans, or low-key like us?
My first post for the year is bright, fun and sparkly, which is what I hope for 2021! ha ha! I wasn't quite ready to put away my holiday/Christmas stamps, so I chose to use the fabulous gift boxes from the Gift Boxes Cling Stamp and the Pop-Out: Gift Boxes coordinating die. I inked them up in some of my favorite bright colors to evoke that birthday feeling!

The background is die cut using the Essentials: Slim Diagonal Stitched Plaid die. It reminds me of wrapping paper so I felt it was the perfect choice for a subtle, but interesting background. I layered the Essentials: Slim Stripes over the top that were die cut in white and then I added some ink using a blender brush. This set the stage for the sparkly letters that are die cut using the AMAZING Lea's Ornate Lowercase alphabet dies. It was so easy to line them up using the inked strips in the background. 

I also added a circle for added detail and it gave me an excuse to add a purple bow, because you know how much I love them! ha ha! I added a sentiment from theSimply Sentiments: Hello stamp set to enhance the birthday vibe!  I tucked it with all of the gift boxes and then added some color coordinated Jewels

This was such a fun card to make and I loved using all of the bright colors! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

5 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love the bright colors you have used to design this card. A very cheerful card.

Nancy G said...

Your card is SO fun Kelly!

Becky Green said...

SO BRIGHT & CHEERFUL, Kelly! YOU are the one who got me to start buying PinkFresh Studios with you GORGEOUS DESIGNS!!! THANK YOU!!! A BEAUTIFUL & FESTIVE CARD!!! ;)<3

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thanks so much, Becky! You're so sweet!❤❤❤