Friday, December 11, 2020

Ink to Paper December Release Countdown Day 1

Hello friends! Welcome to day 1 of the December Ink to Paper release countdown! You all might have visions of Sugarplums dancing in your head, but the next few days will be all about the season of LOVE! I often find it difficult to switch to Valentine's Day when we're in the thick of the Christmas season, but for some reason, it hasn't been hard at all and I've been having a great time creating up a storm! 

I have two cards to share with you today; up first is the super cute new Anywhere Together stamp/die set. I've paired it with the new Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames and the XO Heart Frames dies. I'm sneaking a peek of the new Just Sentiments: Love stamp set that will be showcased later this week!

The Anywhere Together stamp set comes with the cute tandem bike, heart balloons, and cute suitcase and a bunch of fun sentiments!

I used touches of glitter and jewels to give this design some sparkle and shine!

My second card for today uses the new Storybook Love stamp set paired with the new XO Heart Frames dies that I used on my first card. I can tell I will be using these a lot! I love how they looked stacked together like I've done here!

I used the largest of the new Border Bling Skinny Heart Frames around the card front and then added the other design elements. The flowers are from the olderBotanical Bounty stamp set and they give the card that romantic Valetine-y feel!

I heat embossed one of the new Inside Greetings: Love sentiments, which will be showcased later this week as well, and then wrapped it around the card front. It just worked so perfectly with the books that I couldn't resist! ha ha!
This wraps up day 1, but join me again tomorrow for day 2! Thanks for fluttering by!