Sunday, December 13, 2020

Ink to Paper December Release Countdown Day 3


Well friends, we're already on day 3 of the Ink to Paper December release countdown! The days are just flying by! I have two project to share with you today using another assortment of fun new products! Up first is this sweet new Dainty Daisies set paired with the latest in the To Die For Sentiments series: Never Far From My Heart!
I also paired it with the new Border Bling Skinny Heart Frames that were showcased on day 1. They add just the perfect touch to so many designs; Valentine's Day or not!

I die cut the To Die For Sentiments: Never Far From My Heart three times out of white cardstock and then glued them together using liquid glue with a precision tip. I added some Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores ink over the top using a blender brush!

The images from the Dainty Daisy stamp set are heat embossed using my all-time FAVORITE White Embossing Powder. Once they were embossed, I added the color over the top using  Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet, and Pale Peony inks over the top with blender brushes.

I used the coordinating Dainty Daisies dies and then added them to the card front using foam squares for dimension! A few sequins finish off this cheerful design!

My next card features a fun new set called Lift Me Up! I love the simple, sketchy feel of this set that warrants simplicity, yet whimsy!

One of my favorite stampers Michele Ferguson make a box card the other day and I KNEW it would be the perfect thing to highlight this fun new stamp set!


I used the Charming Tags 1 dies to create the opening to frame this fun scene.

Thanks for joining me today and please be sure to stop by tomorrow for the 4th and final day of the release! All products will go on sale on the 15th at 10 PM ET! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

3 comments:

Nancy G said...

Gorgeous Kelly and your colors are perfect!

Marcia Hill said...

Love both your sweet little daisy card and your lift me up box card Kelly, and Michele will be so tickled to see you used her box idea! Cute, CUTE cards!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly, we can trust our friend Marcia Hill to spread the love here in blogland... thanks so very much for the shout-out! I'm so in love with the contents of your darling box card! xx
=] Michele