Monday, December 14, 2020

Ink to Paper December Release Countdown Day 4

Hello and welcome to the 4th and final day of the December Ink to Paper release countdown! The release will go live at 10 PM ET on December 15th! I've got two cards to share with you today, so thanks for joining me today! 

The first card uses a fun new sentiment set called Like Family and is perfect for those special people in our life that aren't family, but feel like it! I paired it with some of the other new products that have been showcased this week; the XO Heart Frames and the new Anywhere Together stamp set. The flowers are from an older set called Botanical Bounty. I stamped a bunch of flowers and leaves before I started on the release and have had a lot of fun adding them to projects here and there!

I stamped the sentiment in black onto the largest circle in the Love to Layer Scalloped Circle die collection. I have used these A LOT since they were released and I just love them! They work so nicely with the XO Heart Frames AND the new Wreath Favor Box that was showcased on Saturday.

I added the frames around the circle and then accented them with the different flowers and leaves.  Once that was done, I set it aside and got to work on the other elements that I used on the card. I die cut the largest Border Bling Skinny Diagonals Frame using Pale Peony cardstock. I added Sweet Blush ink around the edges to both the frame and a 5 by 4 1/4 inch piece of Pale Peony cardstock. I stamped the Nifty Plaid Background onto the panel using Sweet Blush ink.
I added the frame around the stamped background panel and then added a strip of Simply Chartreuse Bitty Big pattern paper to the bottom. I ended up covering up a lot of the plaid background when it was all said and done! ha ha!

I added the focal circle and the bike at the bottom and finished it off with some sequins and glitter. The entire focal panel is added to  Pure Poppy top folding A2 card base.

My second and final card for today, and the release, uses the fun new Branches of Love stamp/die set paired with the XO from the XO Heart Frames AND the new flowers from the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments stamp set.

The "Forever and Always" sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings: Love stamp set. I sneaked a peek of it on day 1, but this is just a little snippet from one of the sentiments that I selectively inked up!

I used the Border Bling: Believe die for the background and then used the fabulous Pierced Feature Frames: Oval dies to frame the hanging hearts branch. 

The "With Love" sentiment is also from the Branches of Love set and I used that to accent the "Forever and Always" sentiment.
I had a lot of fun working on this release and it looks like I've got a nice start on my Valentine's Day cards! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

markadword31 said...

Hey there, I’m Mark. I’m a software engineer living in City Centre, Sunderland SR1 3AP, UK. I am a fan of web development. I’m also interested in Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media.
Mcafee.com/activate
Office.com/setup
Webroot login
Office.com/setup