Monday, December 14, 2020

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray}


It's Monday and that means it's time for this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! I've been in a Valentine's Day frame of mind, so I chose to use the fun All About You stamp set for this week's featured stamp set! As always, the sale will start today at noon and run until Wednesday at 4 PM! 

Stamps: All About You

INK: Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet

PAPER: Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush

These are my favorite and probably most-used colors for Valentine's Day! I switched between ink blending and solid colors for the hearts to give them variety. The largest heart, which is stamped in Hawaiian Shores ink, is included in the All About You set. There are some other hearts patterns, like the plaid one I used on this card. You can also just die cut the hearts from cardstock and use them like I did here.

The stamp set has a large variety of different sentiment, all of which work with the large YOU images included in the set. I chose to use the "make me happy when skies are gray" sentiment as it works perfectly inside the postage frame.

I added some Crystal Glaze over the top of the YOU die cut and the smaller blue heart, plaid heart, and the smallest Berry Sorbet heart. I love the shine it gives to the card! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

so cute and sweet, love the colors and fun patterns in the hearts along with the solids!

Stephanie Clapper said...

....and so do you! 🤗