Saturday, December 12, 2020

Ink to Paper December Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of the December Ink to Paper release countdown! I have A LOT to share with you today and up first is the CUTEST new collection of products! These two boxes were created using the new Wreath Favor Box dies paired with the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments/dies!  The sentiment set has so many fun and useful sentiments to use for different occasions! This is a definite must-have for me! I've used it again on another project I'm showing today as well!

To create the favor boxes, you need to cut two pieces using the Wreath Favor Box die. This has nice score lines and easy to fold tags for simple assembly. All you need is ScorTape or liquid glue to secure the sides and the bottom. There are two holes at the top for you to thread ribbon or twine, depending on your needs.
If you're going to do any stamping on the box itself, you will want to do that before you assemble the two  pieces. I added some stamping on one of the boxes I'm sharing below. The wreath and flowers are from the Wreath Favor Box Sentiment stamp/die set. I just love these images so much and I've used them in different ways on a few of today's projects!

I made these for Valentine's Day, so I chose to use the "Love is Sweet" sentiment stamped in black on the smallest circle from the Love to Layer Scalloped Circles die collection. This fits perfectly inside the pretty wreath.

I added the different flowers and leaves using foam squares and liquid glue. The boxes are tied up with green ribbon to finish them off!

These boxes are the perfect size; just right for a substantial treat, gift card, and more! These wreaths would be perfect for Christmastime as well! I'm hoping to get some time before Christmas comes so I can make some Christmas themed boxes! They are just SO CUTE!

My next three projects use the fabulous new Just Married stamp/die set. As you can see, I added another wreath to the center of this design to help ground the chairs.

This new stamp set is very on-trend and will appeal to any modern bride! I die cut all of the pieces first, and then did the stamping using my mini MISTI.

I stamped the outline of the flower/foliage image using Ripe Avocado ink and then used Copic markers to color them in. The stamp set does come with coordinating solid images, but I like to use Copic markers from time to time to get some additional shading. 

My next project combines both the Wreath Favor Box die/Wreath Favor Box Sentiment stamp/die set, paired with the Just Married stamp set to create a Bridal Shower favor.

I stamped the "Enjoy a treat" sentiment onto the box using a MISTI for placement. This particular sentiment also works so well with the "Love is Sweet" image. After I made this, I was wishing I would have stamped it at the bottom of my first boxes I shared at the top of today's post!

I used the chair image again with the MRS hoop for the Bridal Shower feel.

I added a few additional flowers for extra detail. I tied this one up with the same green ribbon. I love that you can stamp these in any color combination to match the shower or wedding!

My third and final card using the new Just Married set uses just the hoops embossed in gold paired with some of the gorgeous blooms from the Botanical Bounty stamp set. I used a few yesterday as well and you may see a few others before the countdown is over! ha ha!

The "congratulations" sentiment, which is from the Cake Creations stamp set, is heat embossed in gold as well and wrapped around the focal panel and secured with adhesive in the back.

As you can see, I used yet another wreath from the Wreath Favor Box Sentiments stamp set. It is just THAT GOOD! I love it so much!

This wraps up day 2 and I'll hopefully see you again for day 3! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

2 comments:

blaze said...

ALL of your project are totally over-the-top GORGEOUS! Love, love, LOVE!!!

Stephanie Clapper said...

You’d make a wonderful wedding planner, I love how you decorated the chairs! Your blog is such a treat, full of beautiful inspiration! 😊💖