Monday, December 28, 2020

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {Sending a Colorful Hello}

Sending you all sunshine and rainbows on this December day! I'm sharing two cards made for this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! My daughter said to me that she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but she's ready for spring! She knows how much I enjoy "celebrating the season", but she said she just wants Easter and spring! ha ha! I guess these two cards are made for all of you who are feeling those same feelings!
This week's Flash Sale will include:

INK: Aqua Mist, Lovely Lady, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Green Parakeet, Lilac Grace, Versamark

PAPER: Lovely Lady, Lilac Grace, Bitty Big: Harvest Gold


I simply adore a pastel rainbow, so that is what started these two designs. Santa brought my daughter the CUTEST pastel rainbow sweater that I'm just smitten with! I heat embossed the rainbow heart arcs and then added the ink over the top.

The letters are stamped out in a wonky pattern using the different pastel rainbow colors.

I chose to stamp the "sunshine and rainbows" and "a colorful Hello" sentiments in black to let them pop and to give the card some definition. These were so fun to make and hopefully brought some sunshine into your  day! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: