Monday, November 30, 2020

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {A Little Wispy}

Happy Monday, friends! I'm sharing two cards today for this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! My cards use a lot of warm tones and gold embossing to highlight the A Little Wispy stamp set! I love that this set has coordinating dies for the large sentiments to allow for creative placement.  The sale will run from today at noon until Wedneday at 4 pm! The sale will include:

INK: Scarlet Jewel, Honey Nut, Saffron Spice, Ripe Avocado, Versamark, Prairie Grass

PAPER: Scarlet Jewel, Honey Nut, Saffron Spice, Ripe Avocado


I used the branches, sprigs, and leaves to create a bouquet bundled together and then accented with the die cut "thankful" word! As we're in the month of "thanks", these would be perfect to send out to those that you missed seeing at Thanksgiving this year!

I made two cards, similar in most every way, but switched the background and frame colors for a different look on each one. I die cut the background panel using the Border Bling: Tin Stitched Die and then layered a trip of Honey Nut cardstock over the top horizontally.

I created a frame piece using the Border Bling Skinny Diagonal Frames dies and added the foliage using mini foam squares to create a natural looking bouquet. I tried to have the ones bending in a certain direction on certain sides, if that makes sense.

I die cut the "thankful" word twice and then stamped it using black ink and then glued them together for a sturdy piece. I added it over the top of the bouquet using strategically placed foam squares.

I heat embossed the "that you are in my life" portion of the sentiment onto a Scarlet Jewel strip using gold powder. I love how it looks in real life, but it was tricky to photograph for some reason! These cards are super easy to put together and would brighten someone's day! I also wanted to say thanks to all of you that brighten my days! I'm behind on replies to your sweet comments, but please know I love reading each and every one of them! Have a wonderful day! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

3 comments:

Patt H. said...

Love this card!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!💕

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! Been so busy here that I’m finally catching up on your blog. I love the color blocking on your card, so rich in color! 😊