Monday, March 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti March Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome friends! It's going to be a busy day here on the blog! I'm thrilled to be participating in the  Reverse Confetti March release Blog Hop! Easter is on it's way and so are some fun products to help you create fun and unique projects for your friends and family!





My first project uses the darling new Big Flower Coverpanel paired with the super sweet new Adorned Egg Stamp Set. To begin, I stamped the images in black ink and then colored them with Copic markers in springtime colors! I used the coordinating Adorned Egg Confetti Cuts to cut everything out.

I layered the flower Coverplate over the top of light blue cardstock using foam squares for dimension. I added a strip of Darling Dots Pattern Paper near the bottom using a tape runner. I added the basket to the Stitched Hex Tag using foam squares as well as a few flowers, the bow and butterflies!

The sentiment, which is from the same set, is stamped onto the same light blue cardstock using black ink and then cut into strips. I added them to the card at a slant for a playful look!

A bit of glitter finishes off this first design! 


My next card features the new Orange Blossoms Stamp Set which I just love! I'm especially fond of oranges and it's always fun to use them in my crafty projects To begin, I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Orange Blossoms Confetti Cuts to cut everything out.


I die cut the Hope word using the HOPE Confetti Cuts and added some ink over the top of the smaller word and the sun portion using a blender brush. I also added some ink splatter for additional detail.


I cut a panel of white cardstock measuring 4 1/4 inches by 5 1/2 and added the same ink around the edges. I die cut the Big Flower Cover Panel out of white cardstock as well and added ink to that as well. I adhered it to the other panel using foam squares.

I framed a piece of Darling Dots Pattern Paper with the Stitched Note Frame and added it to the background using additional foam squares. I would recommend stamping the sentiment, which is from the Hope Coordinates stamp set, before placing it onto the background. I didn't do this but it worked out okay! ha ha!

Once the sentiment was stamped I added the HOPE piece. I embellished it with the orange images placing them here and there. I added sequins and glitter for some added detail. Make sure you head to the other designers' blogs on the hop! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Jenny Colacicco

Kathy Schweinfurth

Cheiron Brandon

Dana Joy

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Julee Tilman

Audrey Tokach

Susan Wymer

Tina Smith

Becky Roberts

Heather Ruwe

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Dana Joy

Dilay Nacar

Candice Fisher




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

kelly, these are beautiful! I always love how you layer up your cards and all the wonderful details.

Deb G said...

The Big Flower cover panel caught my eye right away! I love seeing how you used it in your layers!

I Card Everyone said...

Both so bright and cheerful, Kelly! LOve the oranges, and new word dies, and that fabulous background panel die!
=]

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous! A wonderful release!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful cards, I love the sentiment on the second one!