Monday, March 1, 2021

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {Easter Joy}

Happy Monday and happy March! Spring weather is on the forecast this week! yay! I'm sharing two cards with you today using products that are part of this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! If you've stopped by Instagram this morning then you already got a peek at these and maybe read that my blog post disappeared! Ugh! I had it all ready to go and the next thing I knew it was gone! I was so upset and decided to just not worry about it and get it posted today! So....here I am! It's a little late, but honestly, the sale hasn't even started (it starts when the Papertrey Ink newsletter hits your inbox) so I don't think it's a big deal! ha ha!
The sale will run until Wednesday at 6 PM ET and this is what will be included in the sale!


INK: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Lilac Grace, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark

Paper: Pale Peony, Bitty Big: Pale Peony, Lilac Grace



I started both cards by die cutting and stamping a bunch of the flowers and leaves. I know I keep using the same colors, but they are just perfect for spring cards, don't you think? This particular set comes with different sizes of blooms, but for these two Easter designs, I chose to use just the buds and smaller blossoms to reinforce the Spring feeling!

I die cut the He is Risen sentiment three times and then glued them together using liquid glue.  I added the Hawaiian Shores ink around the edges using a blender brush and then added some additional ink splatter for interest. The "Wishing you a blessed Easter" sentiment is heat embossed in gold onto a strip of vellum. 

I cute two panels measuring 4 by 5 1/4 inches and added the pierced detail around the edges using the Nesting Basics Pierced Rectangles. I also die cut two ovals out of white cardstock and two oval centers using the two different Bitty Big papers; Pale Peony and Lilac Grace. I added all of this to a top folding A2 Pale Peony card base using foam squares.

On this particular card I heat embossed the Easter Joy sentiment directly to the plaid oval and then wrapped the He is Risen sentiment around the focal panel and secured it in the back with tape.

This particular sentiment set is one of my favorites from last year and I ended up using it on quite a few projects so I was happy to use it again on these floral Easter designs!



I added some glitter and sequins for some sparkle and shine! These were a lot of fun to put together and add to my growing Easter stash! Easter is on the 4th this year so it might sneak up on us if we're not careful! ha ha! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

6 comments:

blaze said...

You always create such beautiful works of art. Thank you for redoing your blog post. I appreciate all of the information you give us!!!

Sue said...

Your cards are just so special! I love the designs and colors! You are so gifted, I enjoy seeing all your new creations and always look forward to the next release.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Wow! Thanks so much, Sue! You're so sweet!❤❤❤

Stephanie Clapper said...

Beautiful Kelly! And yes, I agree- the colors are perfect for Spring. It must be super frustrating to have to Re-post the same thing twice, but I’m so glad you did. Who knows where your first post went, I think the same place a lot of our socks have gone. Lol. I don’t usually pick favorites but your 2nd card is just stunning! God bless! 🙏😊💖

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thanks so much, Stephanie!❤❤❤ yes, I think it must have!😂😂😂