Friday, March 19, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio {A Great Big Wish}


 Hello friends! I'm over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today with a birthday card using the new Joyful Bouquet washi tape! I've been having so much fun creating with all of the different styles! I decided to go with something bold and pulled the darkest purple shade from the tape to begin my card!

I used the Simply Diamonds Die to die cut a panel of this deep purple cardstock. I used the negative pieces to adhere to an A2 panel of white cardstock that was die cut using the Essentials: Stitches Die using foam squares. I love how the stitched detail in the background is just peeking out from the bold, purple pieces. I adhered the entire panel of the washi tape onto white cardstock and then used the Joyful Bouquet Die to die cut all of the floral elements.

I added a pink Fancy Oval Frame using foam squares and then added some metallic gold watercolor splatter to the top of the panel. I set that aside to dry while I got to work on the sentiment, which is from the Happy Birthday Sentiments stamp set, and the bow.

I added the sentiment and wrapped it around the panel and secured it with adhesive on the back. Then came the fun part....I added all of the floral die cut embellishments to my card! The bow is also added using liquid glue. I found that hot glue, which I use to assemble my bows, doesn't like to stick to the washi tape!


I added some jewels as well for a little bit more sparkle and shine! I had a lot of fun creating this card! Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly! I’m absolutely loving the bold purple and the awesome texture you added to your background. It’s a beautiful card example of how to use the washi tape! 😊💜

Becky Green said...

SO PRETTY, Kelly! I've gotten some of the PinkFresh Products, JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR GORGEOUS CARDS! A SUPER JOB!!! ;)<3

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Becky! I'm so glad you've been enjoying their products! They're so fun to create with!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I'm addicted to the Washi tape!❤❤❤