Saturday, March 13, 2021

Pinkfresh Studio {You're All Kinds of Wonderful}

 


Hello friends! I'm over on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today and I'm excited to share with you my latest project! I initially sat down to create a trio of tags, but when I finished, I was inspired to create a coordinating card using the same products! (You can see the tags at the bottom of this post) I used the beautiful new Anemone Magic washi tape to embellish my design. I love the variety of colors in this particular tape making it easy to create different looking cards with the one tape. The tags I wrote about earlier were to accent some mini loaves of Blueberry Buttermilk Banana bread so I decided to pull out the blues and focus on that.

To begin, I cut a panel of white cardstock in half vertically to give me a long thin panel so I could adhere the washi tape. I mentioned on release day that this washi tape is VERY forgiving and easy to use so you can quickly fix any mistakes that are made as you apply it to your cardstock. I used the coordinating Anemone Magic die to die cut the images.


What I love about the dies is that they are all connected in one large piece so you can lay it over the washi panel and cut everything once! It's so fabulous! I kept thinking to myself that these tapes make it feel like I'm cheating! ha ha! They are just THAT easy to use and they are gorgeous!
I set the flower embellishments aside and got to work on the base layer! I die cut two of the Essentials: Classic Tags with Fillable Elements. I positioned them without adhering them down just to get an idea of where the placement of the sentiment should be. Once that was done, I heat embossed the sentiment, which is from the Friendship Blooms stamp set, onto the blue panel measuring 4 by 5 1/4 inches.


Once that was done, I adhered the bottom cut-out portion of the tags using foam squares. I used my paper cutter to trim off the top pieces. When I set out to create this card, I didn't know what part of the tags I would be using, so it felt silly cutting off the tag part! ha ha! As you can see, I DID end up by using one of the top pieces! I'll talk about that in a bit!

I was super inspired by Lea Lawson's card she made earlier using the Indigo Vines tape where she added the gold details with the Leafy Circle die, so that is what inspired that fun detail! I added the die cut Anemone embellishments using foam squares for a lot of dimension! As I mentioned earlier, I went ahead and added one of the tops of the tags and tucked it behind the panel with adhesive. This gave me the perfect opportunity to add a gold bow at the top of the tag portion for a little extra touch! 
As promised, here are the tags I created for the loaves of bread!



I used all three of the different tag shapes for variety.

This one ended up being my favorite and the inspiration for the card!

I added some gems to each of the tags for some sparkle! This was such a fun collection of projects to create! Thanks for fluttering by!





7 comments:

Becky Green said...

HOW STUNNING, Kelly! LOVE the dark navy blue, & the tags with the filigree element! QUITE STUNNING & ELEGANT! GOTTA GET THAT ONE! LOL ;)<3

Stephanie Clapper said...

Very, very beautiful! Your colors are gorgeous and your tag inspiration made a perfect layout. I can only imagine how lovely your tags will look on your bread loaves! Hope you have a great weekend! 😊💖

Connie said...

Kelly! This is absolutely stunning!
The color combinations are amazing!
A really eye catcher and so pleasing!
Love Love Love

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Absolutely gorgeous! Just stunning! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww....thanks so much, Becky! You're so kind!💓💓💓

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie! You're so sweet!❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Connie!❤❤❤