Thursday, March 18, 2021

Ink to Paper March Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Ink to Paper March release countdown! You're going to love the products that are being showcased today, I guarantee it! I'm loving this new rose set because it is a fabulous cluster of 3 sizes of roses with two different sizes of leaves. It's so fast and easy to put together and you can add different colors to the petals for a custom look! I don't have any roses at my current house, but in my old yard, I had some beautiful roses with hints of yellow that are the inspiration for these!


I stamped the "with gratitude" sentiment direclty onto the roses for a subtle look. I stamped another sentiment on the inside but forgot to take a picture! ha ha!

It's no secret that I love a tone on tone background so for this card I die cut the Cover Plate: Ornate Die out of Aqua Mist cardstock and then glued it onto another panel of Aqua Mist cardstock. I added an oval frame that was die cut using the Pierced Feature Frames Ovals and attached it using foam squares.

I placed the flowers and leaves a little bit off center and then added a few sparkling clear sequins here and there.

The leaves are tucked here and there using the two different sizes. I didn't notice it until now, but one of the leaves is tucked upside down! LOL! I better fix that before it gets mailed off!

Up next is a fun card for Mom using the previously released Into the Blooms dies paired with the new Berry Best Mom set!

I added ink to both the stems and berries, flowers and leaves using a blender brush. The berries got a few white Nuvo Drops to mimic the seeds for a fun touch!

There's also a bee sentiment and bee image to do a bee theme, but I chose to just add it to the berry card for an additional design element.

There's a coordinating die with the sentiment which I always love! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

What happy Spring designs, pretty colors and lots of lovely layers! Your cards just bring a big smile! 😊💖

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks so much, Stephanie! You're THE sweetest!