Saturday, April 20, 2019

Satruday Showcase {Enjoy Your Day}



 Welcome to this week's Papertrey Ink Saturday Showcase! Today we are sharing some fun projects using the Bloomin' Cute stamp set. Teacher Appreciation Week is fast approaching and as a mom of school-aged children I can always use a head start. I've made 6 tags to go on these mini Martinelli juice bottles. My kids have their regular teachers, plus a lot of specialty teachers as well, so I like to have a lot of gifts on hand. These will be a sweet and refreshing gift to send to the teachers!
To begin today's project, I die cut six of the Wine Bottle Tag #2 dies. You could also use the Wine Bottle Tag die as well, depending on your needs. I cut these out of white cardstock. I don't own the Bloomin' Cute dies, so I needed to stamp all of the bright blooms onto white cardstock. I used my MISTI to do all of the stamping, which made it go so quickly!


Once I had all of the stamping done on the tags, I heat embossed the "your day" onto some pink and red paper using gold embossing powder. This particular banner piece is included in the wine bottle tag die set. It also has a thinner banner piece for some of your smaller sentiments.

I used foam squares to pop up the banner pieces to give it some extra dimension. I usually ALWAYS use die cuts, so making something one layer is really hard for me! LOL! 

I used some wide red and white striped ribbon for half of the bottles and some New Leaf Grosgrain ribbon for some extra detail. I'm happy with how these turned out and I hope the teachers are happy with their gift for one of the days during the week! I have lots of other things planned as well, so stay tuned for those! Thanks for fluttering by!


2 comments:

blaze said...

Kelly, these are just so cute! I remember when my girls were of school age, and being a PTA parent, I jumped right in to help organize and execute plans for Teacher Appreciation week. I LOVE all of your little gift ideas--they are all so thoughtful AND adorable!!! I just finished making cute little tags for my families' Easter bunnies, but I could have done a tag like yours to slip over the bunnies' heads! Next year! Ha!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly ! Please forgive my late comment. I’m afraid It’s only going to get worse as the wedding approaches closer and closer. ( May 12 th in Nevada, right outside Vegas.). But I think of you so often, and decided no matter what time I woke up this morning, I would stop by. I always look forward to your blog! Your tags are BLOOMIN CUTE! Seriously! Kelly, you always have the best ideas and your gift tags are a perfect example! What wonderful gifts to keep on hand! Thx Kelly!