Monday, April 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti Blog Hop

Happy Monday, friends! Today is the 8th and that means it is time for the Reverse Confetti Blog Hop! Today I'm sharing a couple of bright and springy cards using some of the new release products! I've really gotten into the habit of making multiples of everything that I am working on, which I love! I'm slowly building my stash back up and it feels so good! Before I dive into the detail of these two cards, make sure you stop by the rest of the designer's blogs to see what they've created! I know you won't be disappointed! I always love seeing what everyone has come up with!

I haven't used the new Hatbox Florals stamp set since the release and I've been itching to color these beautiful flowers. It is very therapeutic for me to sit and color images and listen to music or just think. I actually colored two of the hatbox images as well, but didn't end by using them, so I'm sure they'll end up on a new project in the near future.

 Once the images were colored, I used the coordinating Hatbox Florals Confetti Cuts to die cut them. I had made these "hello" pieces when I created THESE cards, but didn't end up by using them so I was thrilled to see how well they worked with the colored flowers. I die cut the Thanks Word Duos, which includes the "hello" twice, once out of white cardstock and once out of the striped pattern paper which is from the Pattern Play 6 by6 pad.
I'm really loving the new Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts. They easily add so much detail to your projects!
The sentiment for this card is from the Word Duos stamp set and is heat embossed in white onto grey cardstock. I love the softness that it brings to the card.



The mint and purple pattern paper is from the newly released Darling Dots pattern paper pad. I love all of the different colors that are included in this pad and they are perfect for all of your spring projects.


I used the "thinking of you" sentiment, which is also from the "Word Up" stamp set, linked above. Making multiples of cards gives you the opportunity to switch up the sentiments to create a variety of different cards. I added a few sparkling clear sequins to finish up these two cards. Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

merryf said...

these are so charming! I love that stitched thick white frame -- really adds some dimension to the card! Thanks for the inspiration!

blaze said...

Oooooohh... Let's see... I love the frame, and the polka dots, and the sweet cluster of flowers, and the sentiment with patterned paper, and...OH, I just love it ALL! This card got pinned three separate places on my Pinterest! Ha!

Debbie said...

So very pretty Kelly. I'm loving polka dots lately! I too have been making multiples of cards because of your examples and it does feel good to have these little "bundles" ready to go. Hope you have a wonderful week.

~amy~ said...

Your floral duo = beautiful!