Saturday, December 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti Blog Hop: A year to remember!

Welcome to the December Reverse Confetti Blog Hop! This month we're celebrating with the theme "a year to remember" and boy, has it been! If you told me last year at this time that I would be where I am today, I wouldn't believe you! Many of you have been on this creative journey with me from the very beginning and it hasn't always been a smooth ride! I feel so blessed to be here and I hope that feeling is communicated through today's bright and cheerful card! Today the team will share with you their new creation as well as three of their favorites from the year! Isn't that fun? Before I dive into today's card and my 3 favorites, let me give you the blog roll so that you can hop along to the other designer's blogs!
My card is 100 % inspired by the paper cone Christmas trees that Meg made for the Whatever Craft House on the fireplace mantel! She did such a great job and I knew that the Triangle Trees stamp set and the Christmas Circles sentiments would make a fitting design! I'm thrilled with how it turned out!

I didn't use any colored ink for the trees, but opted to do some heat embossing over the top of cardstock instead. I love the tone on tone effect! The Christmas Circles are stamped onto white cardstock and then die cut using the Bags and Tags Creator: Scallops

The sentiment is also from the Triangle Trees stamp set and is heat embossed in silver. I also did some ink blending on a think panel of cardstock and then used my paper crimper to add the texture. I spritzed it with Shimmer Spray for some sparkle. I added some nuvo glaze to some of the trees to mimic ornaments and then I added some rainbow sparkle gems from Lucy's Cards above the trees for some extra detail and shine! And now...on to my top three favorite projects from the year!
This is a card I made just recently, but it is one of my favorites! I love the bright red and green! You can read all about it HERE!Another one of my favorites is from the latest release! I just love how these mug rugs and coordinating tags turned out! You can see the entire post HERE

My final "favorite" is a sweet gnome ensemble I made for the Fall-idays celebration from October. You can see the post  HERE. It definitely has been a year to remember and I'm glad you have been a part of it! Thanks for fluttering by!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

EEP! Your card for today, I LOVE it. So filled with rainbow goodness.
You have such a way with color and lovely details. Love your trio of picks.

Isabel Z said...

You are so talented!

Amy Rohl said...

Kelly!!! Today's card is smashing!!! Of course I love your top three as well!

Sue D said...

So fun and colorful. I really like the rainbow of colors on the first one.

Helen said...

Kelly, all of these cards, present and past, are so lovely...you have a way with designing that I always enjoy seeing. tfs

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Helen!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Sue! It was a fun one to make!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you, Amy! ❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! They were so much fun to make!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Isabel!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Amy! You always leave such kind comments!❤❤❤