Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Reverse Confetti Fall-idays {believe in the magic of the season}

Welcome back to the final day of the Reverse Confetti Fall-idays Blog Hop and sale! I hope that you've enjoyed the past two days. I am so happy to be here today sharing some Christmas projects that I had such a wonderful time creating! You'll definitely want to head to the other designer's blogs as well for some additional inspiration!
Kelly Lunceford {you are here}

These little gnomes have stolen my heart and I just couldn't resist using them for today's gift ensemble. They are from the newly released Holiday Gnomes stamp set. I also paired them with the greenery from the Christmas Candles stamp set for a bright and traditional holiday feel!



During the release, I got a kick out of all the different ways the designers used the new Bags and Tags Creator Confetti Cuts. I wasn't sure exactly what I was doing and when I saw them used like this [the right way...LOL!} I had to give it a try! LOL! I DO like how I used them, too! This just makes a little bit more sense!

The pattern paper is from the Paper Bliss 6 by 6 pad and I just love the extra bit of pattern and detail that it adds to the ensemble.

The gnomes are stamped and then colored using Copic markers and then die cut using the Holiday Gnomes Confetti Cuts. I adhered them to the tags and circles included in the Bags and Tags Creator [linked above]. I also added some tinsel glitter to the edges for some unexpected holiday shine.

The pine sprigs are stamped in Avocado Ink and the holly berries are embossed in gold and colored with Copic markers. I also added some gold Nuvo drops to the pine sprigs and red Nuvo drops to the holly berries.  

The sentiment is heat embossed in gold directly to the box/bag. 

 I kept the closure for the box simple and added a tiny gold clothespin to do the job. Both the card and the box are spritzed with shimmer spray for some holiday shine!



I hope you've enjoyed the last three days as the team has shown some fun inspiration for all of the upcoming holidays! Thanks for fluttering by!



10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, this set is AWESOME.

Connie said...

So cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

absolutely adorable!

Mary Holshouser said...

The gnomes are wonderful.
More of a vintage look.
Used to tole paint guys
like this. Love them.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tracey McNeely said...

Kelly these projects are so super cute. I love your colouring.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! It was such a fun project to work on!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much

Kelly Lunceford said...

thank you, Kim! You're always so sweet!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! They are so fun!

Kelly Lunceford said...

thank you, Amy!❤❤❤