Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {Merry Christmas}

Hello! This week over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog we're all getting "artsy" and pulling out our stamps with an artistic flair! I am still in full-on Christmas mode, so I wanted to use the super fun Sketchy Christmas stamp set. Nothing says artsy to me more than using all the colors of the rainbow, or better yet, the actual rainbow! LOL! I'm sure you all saw the rainbow Christmas card I posted earlier this month and I wanted to see how it would look with these awesome brush stroke trees!

I stamped each of the trees in rainbow order and used the squiggle line as the trunks {where applicable} stamped in black. I love the contrast and dimension that it adds to the look of the trees! I also used the triangle image from the Happy Art stamp set to give the design some added movement and detail. Once that was done, I was still in the artsy mode, so I spritzed the coordinating color ink over each of the trees using my color spritzing tool. 


Each tree got a trio of Nuvo drops for extra detail. I love using them so much and I could just squeeze them everywhere if left unchecked! LOL!


The sentiment is from the Sketchy Christmas set as well and I heat embossed it in silver onto the black card base! I Love the contrast it gives to the design! Thanks for fluttering by!