Saturday, October 13, 2018

You bring SUNSHINE!

Hello! It's been a perfect Autumn day and I'm just popping in really quickly this evening to share two more cards I made at the Craft House last month! I think it is impossible to be surrounded by so much rainbow goodness and not come out having made a rainbow project or two! 

I've fallen head-over-heels in love with the Hello Bluebird images and when they were available to play with at the Craft house, I jumped at the chance!

First up is this sweet Elephant card that uses the Elephant Friends stamp set and coordinating Elephant Friends Die. My sweet table-mate, Carol (Hi, Carol) made a super cute card with this same set and I couldn't wait to use it as well. I had borrowed Carol's Cloud stencil from MFT and fell in love, so that was the beginning of both of these cards!

I colored the images using alcohol markers and then die cut them and added them to the cloudy background. The sentiment is heat embossed in silver powder onto a strip of vellum!

I also used some fabulous rainbow striped paper from Lynn! Thank you Lynn! to really bring in some pops of color! I love how it looks as around these sweet images!

I added some clear gems from Studio Katia that I just love! They have so much sparkle!

I created another cloud background and used the Rainy Day stamp set for this second card. 
I couldn't resist having her stand in a puddle created using some Nuvo Crystal Glaze.

I used some pattern paper from Lori Craig for this particular card and the dear heart ended up giving me the entire pad! Thank you Lori! I had so much fun at the Craft House! Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S. join me tomorrow for Day 5 of the Papertrey Ink October release! It's going to be a fun one!

No comments: