Saturday, October 27, 2018

Precious Remembrance Shop New Release Blog Hop!

I just love new release days! Inking up fresh, new stamps and getting the creative juices flowing is always so thrilling! Don't you agree? Today the Precious Remembrance Shop is putting on a fun blog hop to to celebrate the release of the fabulous new stamp set called Everyday! It has tons of sentiments that makes it perfect for, well...everyday! LOL! 
Would you like to win this set? Simply hop along to all of the designer's blogs {linked below} like and follow Precious Remembrance shop on Instagram and Facebook! The giveaway is open until October 30th, 2018. Winner will be drawn randomly! Good Luck and have fun!
Kelly Lunceford (you are here)





I have three projects to share with you today, the first one is this rainbow birthday ensemble. I had so much fun creating a repeated black and white background using the oblong circle image included in the set. It also has a triangle and a square which are all perfect for creating interesting backgrounds. I did end up by covering most of it up {lol}, but it won't be the last time I give it a try! 
The pillow box is tied up with a tag created using the emboss/resist technique and some rainbow ink blending. I used Distress Ink over the top for a pastel rainbow look, which I love! The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is heat embossed in white onto a black strip of cardstock and adhered to the tag using foam squares. It's all tied up with black and white Baker's twine.

I used the scattered heart image as the focal image of the card front. It is stamped in black on the lined rainbow paper and then the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is stamped below the hearts. I also added some crystal glaze to three of the hearts for some added detail. The finishing touch is a rainbow paper bow!

My second card is CAS with more emboss/resist rainbow blending. Once I had it blended, I used the same ink to add some ink splatters for an artistic look. I also stamped the "brushstroke" image in black onto a piece of white cardstock.

The "sending hugs" sentiment is stamped in black onto a white strip of cardstock and added using foam squares. I also added a thin strip of black cardstock tucked slightly underneath the sentiment strip for some added contrast. It needed something to "ground" it, and this was an easy addition.



I spritzed it with Shimmer Spray for sparkle and added a trio of Rainbow Sparkle Gems from Lucy's cards for some additional color and shine.



My third project uses the single brushstroke image in rainbow order with the hearts stamped in black over the top. 

I love how the gift card has an artistic feel, just like the images in this set. Usually gift cards are hidden inside a card, but in this case, it helps accent the design and brings in another visual element. 

I stamped the "thank you so much" sentiment above and below the gift card for balance. I love unexpected designs like this. I had so much fun using this new set! It is definitely one of those "all around" sets that is perfect for so many occasions! Thanks for fluttering by!

16 comments:

Christi said...

beautiful cards!~ Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Deidre said...

Anything rainbow is fabulous and your three projects definitely seal the deal! You're so right about the gift card fitting right in. Thanks for sharing!

Greta said...

Such happy, fun, creative projects, Kelly! You have a wonderful style!

Sue D said...

Pretty projects. Love the rainbow of colors and the hearts.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the very artsy style of all of these.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your rainbow of colors on all of your sweet projects Kelly! The card with the bow topper is darling!

Cindy Holmes said...

Beautiful colorful projects! I just love the rainbow effect on each one!

Kim Heggins said...

amazing...love all your sweet projects, really love those colors.

Helen Gullett said...

WOW Kelly, they all are beautiful and sweet cards with this fabulous new stamp set. I LOVE THEM ALL!

Ericka Strange said...

Great cards and I love how you used the stamps. So pretty with the rainbow colors! Beautiful job!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely cards & awesome new set! Thank you for sharing!

Patti H. said...

Amazing color blending on these wonderful cards, Kelly! Love them all!

sentsue said...

Beautiful. This set has so many possibilities. Great work.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards and tag! I love the hearts background! Love your pretty projects!

maria f. said...

A design coup - rainbows and hearts. Yet still lovely white space. Totally made me smile.

Joy Meadows said...

Love these beautiful, yet artistic, cards, Kelly! This stamp set is so versatile and so unique!