Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Valentine's Day Heart Boxes

Hello friends! I'm popping in quickly today to share some Valentine's Day heart boxes that are just perfect for chocolates and sweet treats! I absolutely adore the new Happy Heart Box Dies from Concord and 9th! These are one of those "must-have" items for me and as soon as I saw them I scooped up a set for myself! Of course, they are perfect for Valentine's Day, but I plan on using these year-round because they are fabulous for so many other occasions! There is a fabulous video that shows how easy these are to assemble that you can watch at the link I share above (it is below the picture of the item). 

I assembled two boxes and then had fun decorating them with a few left-over bits and pieces I've had hanging around from previous projects. This particular box uses one of my favorite flowers and leaves from the Into the Blooms II die. I've had this flower and leaf cluster all inked up since these beautiful dies were released last year. I was thrilled to be able to use it to decorate this cute box.

This box uses one of the left-over roses from THIS card that I had so much fun creating! That card has already made its way to a new home. I made some buttermilk blueberry banana bread last week and delivered it around the neighborhood with cards to say "thinking of you" to some of the widows and such. 

The "happy valentine's day" sentiment is from the older Be Mine, Valentine stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I love it and like to use it each year on different projects. The circle seal image is from another older, but favorite set called With all my Heart.

I had so much fun putting these two boxes together! I plan on making a few more using different supplies to change the look and feel of the boxes, but I wanted to share these two today! I'll post any others that I make as well! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

8 comments:

Becky Green said...

SO STUNNING, Kelly! I WISH I was your neighbor! LOL With all the goodies you hand out, NO ONE WILL EVER THINK OF moving out of the neighborhood! ;) You're such a THOUGHTFUL NEIGHBOR! I DO LOVE your Valentines Boxes! JUST STUNNING!!! ;)<3

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: These are absolutely stunning. They're fantastic! So gorgeous. Marisela ☺ mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kelly Lunceford said...

You’re so sweet! Thank you so much!🥰❤️🥰

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much 😊 ❤️🥰

Marcia Hill said...

These are just absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kelly and I couldn't resist ordering the dies! Thank you for enabling!! Hugs. :0)

buzzn2scrap said...

Beautiful Valentine Boxes that are all handmade make me swoon !!! Luckily I have most all the dies except the Valentine box. Going to get it now after seeing these!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! You’re going to love them! They’re perfect for more than just Valentine’s Day!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! You’re going to love them!❤️