Monday, February 21, 2022

Papertrey Ink Flash Sale {Happy Easter}

Hello and welcome! I'm happy to be here today! I've been MIA for a while now because I was sick, so it's good to be here and back to creating! As February ticks on, spring will be here before we know it! I adore making Easter cards so I chose the Best Bunnies stamp set for this week's Flash Sale! It's never too early to get started on seasonal projects because we all know that time flies!

To begin this card, I die cut a bunch of the bunnies in both sizes, eggs, bows, and cracked shells using the Best Bunnies Die collection. I stamped them in my favorite springtime colors; Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Lilac Grace, and Pale Peony. Once all of the stamping was complete, I got to work on the background.

I used the On the Border: Floral Bliss die to cut a piece of white cardstock. I used Mint Julep ink and a blender brush to color all of the leaf portions and then used the same ink colors as my stamping to color the flowers. I adhered it to an A2 card base using liquid glue.

I die cut a Pale Peony frame using the Border Bling: Skinny Stitched frame dies and adhered it to a piece of white cardstock. I stamped the "Happy Easter" sentiment in black, which is from the Just Sentiments: Easter stamp set. Once that was done, I framed the sentiment with a few of the flowers and leaves from the Tiny Blooms stamp set.

I added the framed panel to the background using foam squares and then added the cute stamped images. I also added the bows to the bunnies ears, which are included in the Best Bunnies die set. They are one of my favorite things about this set! I added some sugary glitter and a few sequins to finish it off. I also added a few more sentiments to the inside using the same sentiment set as the front. Oh, and I also added the brown eyes and noses using a fine tip brown marker. Thanks for fluttering by!

 

3 comments:

Kristen Snoozy said...

Adorable! Love the colors and the fuzzy elements

Marcia Hill said...

This card just melts my heart Kelly...LOVE it!! :0)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Marcia!🥰❤️