Sunday, January 5, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 1

Hello and welcome to day 1 of the Countdown to Confetti! It's been a bit since I've shared an actual handcrafted project, so it's nice to be back today sharing a few fun Vantentine-sy things with you today! All of the new items that I'm showcasing today will be available for purchase on the 8th! You'll want to head to the other designers' blogs as well to see how they've used these fun new projects.

For my first project, I'm using the new All the Love stamp set to create these fun Valentine treat/gift pouches. I made 4 of these for Christmas that I shared on the Reverse Confetti Blog and they ended up being one of my favorite projects of the season. I knew they would be perfect with these stamps and All the Love Confetti Cuts
To begin these pouches, I die cut two pieces of the new Sweet as Sugar 6 by 6 paper using the fabulous Scalloped Bags and Tags Creator Confetti Cuts. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the entire perimeter, but not the top, of course. When I was filling the ones I made for Christmas, I was thrilled at how much I could put inside because I stitched the edges. Now, you could just use ScorTape, but remember, you will have to be careful when filling them so they don't come apart.

I also used the new Hearts Confetti Cuts to add the heart border behind the tag and stamped images. I also added a heart and flower from previously released sets to give it some extra detail.

I love adding the Fold Over Tag Confetti Cuts to these pouches, because it is the perfect size and place to write a little note to the recipient if you don't want to make a separate card!

My second project uses the new OMG stamp set . It also uses another one of the dies in the Hearts Confetti Cuts. This particular die created the lined heart in the background.  It was the perfect place to add the cute mouse and the sentiments from the OMG set. Join me again tomorrow for day 2 of the Countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!


28 comments:

~amy~ said...

Always love your projects Kelly! These are beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

Freaking amazing for sure

sharon g said...

So cute!! I LOVE to make really cute Valentines for family, friends and neighbors. The papers you used look so cute!!

Sherri Thacker said...

These pouches you made are perfect for Valentines Day! Love all the new products!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! These are so bright and cheerful! I love the pretty color palette with those beautiful pinks! Your cards are awesome!
Crafty Hugs!
Michele K. Henderson
crimsonowl@comcast.net

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so fabulous

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the treat pouches - so detailed
and pretty. The little mouse is
darling. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Helen said...

Delightful projects, Kelly. tfs

Chris C. said...

OMG! Adorable!

Karen H said...

Those BIG letters are fabulous and love the sentiments on the OMG stamp. Adorable cards and tags.

NPurdum56 said...

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Emma S. said...

Always, love your work and these are no exception. So sweet!

Avra Williams said...

Beautiful treat pouches!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The treat bags and boxes are ADORABLE! I LOVE all your layers!

Mrsfish02 said...

Love those treat pouches so much. Valentines was one of my favorites in school. We always decorated a box so our class mates could put their cards to you in them. I wonder if they have anything like that anymore???? The tags on the peeps packages would be a huge hit for my daughters, they are peeps freaks. Thanks for sharing these.

Amy C. said...

I love your Valentine creations! This is an awesome new release from RC.

Karen Letchworth said...

Such darling projects using these fab new release goodies from Reverse Confetti. Way to go!
Blessings,
karen Letchworth

Carol McCready said...

Your projects are adorable. So much to love in this new release.

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the papers.

Migdalia said...

Such beautiful projects!! Love this new release!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Larissa Heskett said...

Such FUN Projects!! I LOVE the Ideas and the NEW Products!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!

blaze said...

OK, now you've got me hooked on getting my Valentine's cards made. Thank you for the GORGEOUS inspiration!!! Oh.my!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Your post is full of inspiration and beautiful designs to share. Seriously LOVE-LY post! 😍

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Pretty red. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Amazing treat bags! LOVE the big words and all the details. So fun and yummy!

DJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ said...

What lovely cards I love t hose big letters, so dramatic.

Jeanne J. said...

Calorie free treats! YUM! These are gorgeous!