Sunday, January 12, 2020

Ink to Paper January Release Countdown Day 2

The celebration continues with day 2 of the Ink to Paper January release countdown!  I've got a bright and cheerful birthday card using  the new It's a Sign: Birthday paired with the new Border Bling: Skinny Embossed Frame.

To begin this card, I stamped a bunch of flowers and leaves in fun rainbow colors since I'd already selected the "sunshine and rainbows" sentiment. I used the coordinating die cuts to cut everything out.

I used the new Border Bling: Lots of Dots and added the new Border Bling: Skinny Embossed Frame over the top using ScorTape. I also die cut the new sunrays border and added that over the top with liquid glue. One that was done, I was able to attach the heat embossed sentiment.

I arranged the flowers and leaves here and there and then added some gold nuvo drops to the center of each bloom. I used a lot of foam squares to give the flowers a lot of dimension.

I added a few sparkling clear sequins for some added sparkle and shine! Join me again tomorrow for day 3 of the countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

buzzn2scrap said...

Beautiful card ! Embossed Skinny Die may be my new favorite ! Love it !

glimmertrix said...

Adorable & inspirational. Thank you!!