Friday, January 31, 2020

Hello {you've been on my mind}

As promised, I'm back today sharing some Spring inspired cards using some of the latest products from the  Pinkfresh Studio release! I've been dying to use each and every piece and I've used some of my favorites today! 

With the end of January coming to a close, I think there are a few out there that are longing for Spring! I'm still loving the beauty of snow and the joys of the winter season, but I know it's not for everyone! LOL!
As you can see, I created two similar cards using the new Layered Bouquet stamp set. This is such a fun set because of the multi-step images, but also because it is easy to use and makes a big impact on a card!

To begin these two cards, I die cut the bouquet four times using the Layered Bouquet die and then used my mini MISTI to stamp both of the bouquets. I kept two of them white and layered them together using liquid glue to create a chipboard weight piece. I also added a few Essentials: Jewels in both yellow and pink to a few of the flowers.

For this card, I used Lemon Whip and Sweet Mustard ink for the yellow tulips and then for both cards, I used Fresh Pear and Olive ink for the stems and leaves. Once they were all stamped, I set them aside and got to work on the background elements and the rest of the design details.

I die cut the new Sentiment Suite: hello die set using vellum for the bottom portion and white cardstock for the thinner "hello" portion. I also stamped the "you've been on my mind" sentiment in black onto a piece of pattern paper from the Just a Little Lovely 6 by 6 pattern paper pad that has been die cut using the Essentials: Diagonal Stitched Rectnagles die.  I love this particular pattern because it reminds me of Holland and tulips! 

Once that was done, I layered the beautiful medallion that is die cut using the Intricate Mandala die set using foam squares. From there, I was able to add the bouquet and the "hello" portion using foam squares strategically placed!

The pink version uses Ballet Slippers and Sparkling Rose ink and the same green inks as I used for the other card! The "hello" die cut ended up a little bit higher on this one, so I made sure to lower it a little on the yellow. I still like this one, too, though! Each of the focal panels are added to top folding A2 cardbases using a tape runner! Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Super sweet spring cards, Kelly! The colors are wonderfully light and airy and the background paper is the perfect backdrop. Wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing you talent.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! I’m such a huge fan of your’s. It was sweet of you to share more inspiration for Pink Fresh! I love the florals and I’m so ready for Spring, especially viewing your lovely cards! 😊❤️

Kelly Lunceford said...

Oh, Stepanie, you're so sweet! Your sweet comments always brighten my day!❤😘❤